Terms & Conditions
- Accounts will be sent monthly and payment is required within 30 days of Invoice. We reserve the right to add interest to all accounts outstanding beyond this period at a rate of 5% per month, on a rolling basis.
- Fawley House Stud will place a lien on horses boarding at the Stud in the event of fees not being paid within 60 days of invoice.
- All horses kept at Fawley House Stud will receive the best care and attention at all times, however they are boarded at their owners' own risk and the Stud accepts no responsibility for accidents, injury or illness howsoever caused, however, we confirm that you will be informed immediately should any incident occur. In the event that the owner or owners representative is not available we reserve the right to seek the advice of a veterinary surgeon and may act in a manner consistent with his/her advice which includes having the animal humanely destroyed if so advised.
- All horses arriving at the Stud must be accompanied by their passports, and must have been vaccinated against Equine Influenza and Tetanus. If these vaccinations have lapsed or are not entered in their passports, the Stud will administer them and charge accordingly.
- In normal circumstances it is the policy of Fawley House Stud that all horses arriving will be given a wormer on the day of arrival, which will be charged for. This is to ensure that our paddocks are kept as clean and as free as possible from parasite infestation.
- All additional costs including farrier, veterinary, dental treatment etc. will be added at cost to the monthly account.
- Danni & Steve O'Neill
- Fawley House Stud
- OX12 9NJ
- United Kingdom
- Tel: +44(0)1488 639350
- Fax: +44(0)1488 638032